Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Sales Blog is Back!

Welcome back...yes, I am relaunching the sales blog (previously located at thecoldcall.com) that has helped so many successful sales professionals do what they do...only better. Yes - that same blog which has helped so many non-sales individuals end their battle with insomnia.

A little background refresher on me: After owning & operating a sales training / consulting company for a few years, I joined Right Hemisphere in January of 2006 tasked with establishing an enterprise sales foundation with which to scale. Once set, I then took over as VP of Worldwide Sales in January of 2008, driving the growth on top of the foundation, and we did some serious damage…growing from around $7m up to $20m during the economic downturn, tripling the size of the sales force, and bagging some big customers like Boeing, Northrop Grumman & Nike. I won the American Business Award "Stevie" in 2009 for Vice President of Worldwide Sales of the Year (beating the dude from FedEx), and led my team to the 2010 award for Global Sales Team of the Year.

People who have worked for me have called me a "great leader", "the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with", and "one of the few reasons I didn't fly to corporate and detonate myself on the front stoop".

I'm now back to working independently, serving as a sales coach helping successful executives "figure out" sales, advising companies on driving revenue capacity, and screwing my head back on straight.

Check back often, as I'll be tearing apart common misconceptions of the sales world, giving you a few nuggets that may help you turnaround that steaming pile of a territory you're working on, drive transormational progress with your team of "Tommy Boys", recruit more effectively, and fill your wallet so that it can be considered a weapon.

1 comment:

  1. hey Todd. Please give me a call @ 630.536.1751.

    I have a senior software sales exec role open on my Chicago team & want to network with you for candidates. PLM space.

    Thanks
    Michael Lambert
    PTC Regional Director

    ReplyDelete